Smashbox all for eyes




 
Hey guys, yesterday I was doing a bit of shopping at Bicester and popped into the cosmetics company store which sells brands like MAC etc at discounted prices because they have been discontinued or has new packaging. I was looking at the Smashbox area and saw they had a try-me-size All for Eyes set for only £8.75 so today I will be sharing with you my first impressions. Hope you enjoy.
 
In the set there is a photo finish hydrating under eye primer, photo op eye shadow trio in screen shot and a full exposure mascara. This morning when I got ready I used all of the products and they were really good. The first thing I used was the under eye primer. I was expecting this to be quite heavy when a squirted a little out of the tube but when I put it on it was really light and creamy. It blended in really well and I didn't use a brush. When it's on you can't really tell it's there as I was expecting it to look quite obvious.
 
 
The next thing I used was the eyeshadow trio. First I used the lightest shade called Nectar and applied it all over my lid. This gave a sort of pinky brown colour to my lid so then I used the next lightest shade called Cinnamon Toast and put it across the whole of my lid which then created a brown/coppery shade which is really nice. To make it more of a smoky eye you can add Roast into the crease. The two shadows I used were really highly pigmented and blended really easily.
 
 
Then to finish of the look I used the full exposure mascara. The wand on this is amazing and coats your lashes evenly and makes your lashes look really fluttery but also quite natural.
 
 
I am definitely glad I bought this as it will be great for travelling as well as everyday use. I hoped you enjoyed this post and let me know if you want me to more like this.
 
Love Lou
x❤x
 
Also yesterday was 2 months that I have been blogging and I just want to thank-you for your continual support. Love you all so much - you all mean the world to me.

Comments

  1. please check out my blog! www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. please check out my blog! www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, your blog is really cute, I like your writing style.

      Delete
  3. please check out my blog! www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou! Your blog is really cute! I like your writing style. I would change up the photos. I would get rid of the white boarders and stick with regular landscape or portrait photos. Also if you want to change up your blog template I highly recommend browsing Etsy or look for free templates from blog designer's blogs :-)

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your help. Your blog us the cutest

      Delete
  5. Love this post ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)