Make-up storage

by - October 10, 2015






Hey everyone I know I was going to be doing a header tutorial but that will going up later this week so today I am going to be sharing with you my make-up storage. Hope you enjoy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
I store all my brushes in this toothbrush holder from Tesco which was in the bathroom section but I thought it would be perfect for my brushes and it was only £1.
 
I store all my lipsticks and lip balms in this box from Card Factory but unfortunately it isn't on sale anymore but they do lots of others.
 
I store all my tall lip products in this glass jar but I can't remember where I got it from but lots of places sell glass jars.
 
I keep all my eye products in this make-up bag from Superdry which was £10 even though they don't sell this pattern anymore they do lots of different patterns.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you want a skincare one.xx
Love Lou
x❤x

Links
Tesco - www.tesco.com



 

You May Also Like

0 comments