Brand Focus : Soap & Glory

by - October 03, 2015

Hey everyone two I thought I would do something a little different and do a brand focus for you all. Hope you enjoy. xxx

The first product I like from soap&glory is The Scrub of Your Life. This scrub has the original Soap&Glory scent and is only £7.00. This scrub I think is one of my favourite body scrubs because it really helps my skin without it being too harsh. I only used it on my body but you could possibly use it on your face if you didn't have sensitive skin. I recently ran out of this so I desperately need to buy a new one. 

A shower gel from Soap&Glory I love is Foam Call. this has the fruitigo scent. It is £6.50 for 500ML. I did a full review of this in my September Favourites if you Wang to check it out.

A body mist I really like is Mist You Madly which also has the original Soap&Glory scent and I in lauded it in my Favourite Scents In love it so much. It is quite a light mist but it lasts for most of the day. These come in 2 sizes - 100ml and 250ml and I have both. Each of them are reasonably priced. The 100ml one is £4 and the 250ml is £ 6.50. I have had my 100ml in my bag for about a year and I still have some left in it.

The final product I will be sharing with you is the Sugar Crush body buttercream. I use this most days and it makes my skin really soft and smell really nice. They are £10.00 and last for ages I have been using mine for about half a year and it isn't even half way through.

Let me know if you liked this post and want me to do another.
Love Lou
xx
(Sorry for no heart it won't work) :(

You May Also Like

0 comments