Best Beauty Gurus

by - October 09, 2015

Hey guys, today I am going to be sharing with you my favourite beauty gurus. I hope you find this helpful. xxx
 
Tanya Burr
 
Image result for tanya burr
 
 
Zoella ( Zoe Sugg )
 
Image result for zoella
 
Niomi Smart
 
Image result for niomi
 
Gabriella  (Gabby Lindley)
 
Image result for gabby lindley
 
 
InTheFrow (Victoria)
Image result for inthefrow
 
Anna Sacconejoly
 
 
 
 
Image result for anna
 
 
Sprinkleofglitter (Louise Pentland)
 
 
Lucy&Lydia
 
Image result for lucy&lydia
 
Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you want more like this
Love Lou
x❤x
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I only know Tanya and Zoella.
    Tanya is my fave! She's soooo beautiful and cute! I love watching her videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the others. They are really good

      Delete