Autumnal Make-up

by - October 30, 2015

Hey everyone, first off I would like to thank you all so much for 600 pageviews - it means the world to me. Anyway, today II am going to be sharing with you the make-up I have been doing throughout autumn so far. Hope you enjoy. xxxxxx
 
The first thing I do is moisturize my face using the Boots Simply sensitive hydrating moisturizer this is really good all year round and in the day or at night. It is also a really affordable moisturizer but you can only buy it at boots.
 
On to eyes. The first thing I use is the Smashbox photo finish hydrating under eye primer. I got this in the All For Eyes set so it is only a mini size but you don't need much. The next thing I use is also from the All for Eyes set and it is the photo op eyeshadow trio in the shade screenshot. First I use the shade Nectar which is the lightest shade and blend across my whole lid. I then take cinnamon toast to darken it up a bit and but it on the outer half of my lid and blend towards the inner of my eye. Then I use the Smashbox Full exposure mascara which is also from the set. This mascara is great for everyday and going out at night.


Then finally on my lips I use the MAC lustre lipstick in the shade Plumful. As you can probably guess it is a dark plum colour perfect for autumn/winter.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Love Lou
x❤x


You May Also Like

0 comments