Get ready with me

by - October 05, 2015

Hi everyone, today I thought I would do something a little bit different and do a get ready with me. Hope you enjoy! xx
 
First I wake up at about 9:00 am and just lie in bed for a bit and check my instagram and snapchat. After about half an hour I get up brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I go for breakfast and I have either Toffee Crisp cereal and a yogurt or bread and a yogurt.

Then I do my make-up. I have already done a blog post about my go-to eye make up look ( http://louloves01.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-go-to-eye-make-up-look.html) if your interested and then in the winter I use MAC plumful lipstick.
 
Then I get dressed and in autumn/winter I have been loving black jeans and checked shirts as I think they look really autumnal and are really cozy. Once I have got dressed I do my hair - recently I have been loving pony tails. I then get my LYDC London bag and leave for the day.
 
Sorry this is a shorter post I just thought it would be really fun. Hope you enjoyed it anyway
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

0 comments