September favourites

by - September 30, 2015

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you my September favourites and I know it is still technically September I wanted to share them with you anyway. Hope you enjoy.

The first product I have been loving I think I mentioned in my August favourites (http://louloves01.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/august-favourites.html) and it is the Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser. This cleanser gets rid of make-up really easily but is still really gentle on my skin. The Yes To Cucumbers range is aimed at people with sensitive skin but Yes To do many different ranges for different skin types. It is £6.99 and is available at most places including boots.

Another product I have been loving is the Soap&Glory Foam Call shower gel. I have really been loving this over the month of September and I would recommend it to anyone. I think that all Soap&Glory shower gels are quite moisturising but I would say that this is one of the most moisturising. Soap&Glory is only available and it was £6.50 for 500ml.


The next thing I have been loving isn't a product it is the Sacconejoly's. I am sure lots of you are familiar with the Sacconejolys but for those of you who aren't they are a youtube family of vloggers who are Irish but are currently living in Surrey. they upload a 16 minute vlog every day. They have been vlogging everyday for 5 years and I have been watching them for 1 1/2 years.

The next thing again is actually a product it is a song and it is Fight Song by Rachel Platten. I have been listening to this song non-stop through-out September. It is £0.99 on iTunes and is also on Spotify.

The next thing is actually a perfume and it is the Katy Perry Royal Revolution. I did a full review of this in my favourite scents http://louloves01.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/favourite-scents.html

The final product I will be sharing with you is the Real Techniques Shading Brush. I love this brush for applying and blending but it can be used for anything really. All of the Real Techniques brushes are really soft and I will definitely be purchasing more. This brush is £7.99 but is definitely worth it.


Thank-you so much for reading.
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

0 comments