My go to eye make-up look

by - September 16, 2015

Hey everyone so today I am going to be sharing with you my got to eye make-up look. I am really loving gold/bronze eyes right now. The products I use are the Tanya Burr Hollywood palette(£5.99 from Superdrug), Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze(£4.99 from Boots, Collection 10x Volumising mascara(£3.99 from Boots) and Natural Collection Lash Definition mascara (£1.99 from Boots).
 
First take the shade nude delight from the Tanya Burr palette and apply it all over my lid and then I take the shade gold coin and put it all of my lid but applying it darker on the outer half of the lid. Then I take the shade enchantment and lightly apply it across the whole lid. Next I take the shade bookworm and use it to define my lash line and on the outer V. Then I use Maybelline Colour Tattoo and just lightly put it all over the lid.

Finally I put my Collection 10x Volumising mascara on my top lashes and the Natural Collection lash definition mascara on my top and bottom lashes. 

Thanks so much for reading
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

0 comments