Beauty Blogger Tag

by - September 18, 2015

Hi everyone, today I am going to be doing the beauty blogger tag. I wasn't tagged to do this but I thought I would give it a go anyway
 
1- Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight
 
2- What is your natural hair colour?
Brown/blonde
 
3- Do you dye your hair yourself or do you go to a salon?
I don't dye my hair
 
4- How often do you wash your hair?
4 times per week
 
5- Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it?
Generally the same style day to day.
 
6- Do you do your own Mani/Pedi or do you go to a salon?
Usually I do it myself but on special occasions I go to the salon e.g. birthday etc.

7- How often do you change your nail polish?
If it is on quite often but if it isn't on I keep forgetting to but it on.

8- Do you polish your toes even in winter?
Usually I do but in summer it is more vibrant colours

9- How long does it take you to do your make-up?
Usually half an hour but if I'm in a rush about 15 minutes

10- What's first face or eyes?
I don't wear face make-up so eyes.

11- Do you collect make-up or just buy when you need it?
I definitely collect make-up... I have too many lip products

12- How often do you wear false lashes?
I haven't ever worn false lashes

13- Do you wear a full face of make-up every day?
No because I never wear full make-up anyway

14- Do you wear make-up home alone (with family)?
No

15- Do you leave the house without make-up?
Yep in the week

16- How many high end products do you have?
Two - MAC lipstick in Plumful and Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked

17- How often do you wash your brushes?
Once a fortnight (ish)

18- Do you plan your outfit the night before or when you get dressed?
Usually when I get dressed.

19- How often do you change your handbag?
I just choose the bag I want in the morning!!

20- What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I go to bed at 9:15 and wake up at 7:00 in the week. At the weekend I got to bed at 10:00 and wake up at 9:00.

21- How often do you work-out?
I don't usually

22- Right or left handed?
Right

23- How tall are you?
No idea!!!!!

24- Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak French and am still learning.

25- How many pets do you have?
A fish tank of fish but don't know how many are there.

26- How often on your blog?
Everyday!!

27- Do you read your comments?
I never get comments.

28- Do you keep a list of products you want to try as you read other blogs?
Not really... I just remember them.

29-  How did you come up with a blog name?
I actually thought of it in a dream and just remembered it!!!!

30- What camera do you use to take photos?
I currently use my Iphone but I plan to get a camera at some point in the future.

31- How often do you clean your house?
Once a week.

32- What is your favourite colour?
Pink

33- What is your favourite fashion/beauty magazine?
I don't really have one.

34- Do you swear?
No

35- What are you doing for the rest of your day?
Writing more blog posts!!

Thank-you so much for all your support. I love you all so much!!
Love Lou
x❤x


 

You May Also Like

0 comments