Favourite lip products.

by - September 02, 2015

Hey everyone, before I start I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you... I wasn't expecting anyone at all to read my blog but the amount of pageviews I have been receiving is insane. Now onto my favourite lip products...
The first lipstick I have been loving is the MAC lustre lipstick in the shade Plumful. I love the way the lipstick feels really creamy and moisturising on my lips. The shade is ideal for winter as it is a beautiful berry toned lipstick.
MAC website --   http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/?77tadunit=d6cf79c0&77tadvert=526078463&77tkeyword=www%20maccosmetics&77tsearch=www%20maccosmetics&77tkeywordparam=3775780017e&cm_mmc=ppc-_-77agency-_-brand-_-www%20maccosmetics


 
Another shade that I have been in love with recently is the Kiko Deco Delight lipstick in 02  51812002. This lipstick is a gorgeous spring/summer shade as it isn't too highly pigmented and just gives a wash of colour as well as being really moisturising. The colour of the product is a dark pink with a small hint of red
 
 


 I have also been loving the Revlon colourburst lip butter in the shade 096 macaroon. This shade is a dark red with little specs of gold glitter that gives the lips a little bit of sparkle without it being really obvious. The shade is really nice for a red lip in autumn as it is a little darker than a regular red.
 
 
The next product I have been loving is the Barry M Matte Me Up lip crayon in 2. The shade is a pale pink- when I put it in I find it looks nicer if you dab it with your finger as it makes the shade a bit less bright. I have been wearing this shade through out summer and I think it looks nice with a bit of a tan.
 
 
A lip gloss I have been loving is the Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade Aurora. This colour is really nice for during the day if you don't want something as vibrant or pigmented as a lipstick. It is a really pretty nude with a hint of pink. But Tanya has recently updated the range and is no longer selling Aurora but I am sure many places sell a similar colour.
 
 
 
The final two products I have been loving are the Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate and the Lush popcorn lip scrub. I use the products twice a day- when I wake up and when I got to bed. I find that using these products together makes my lips really soft.
 
 
Thanks so much for reading
Love Lou
x❤x



You May Also Like

0 comments