Products I want to try

by - September 09, 2015

Hi everyone so today I am going to be telling you about the products I want to try.

The first product is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I have been wanting to try this product for a while now as everyone constantly says how good it is. I always get told how pigmented the shades are how long lasting they are. It is £23 and is available and Debenhams


Another eye palette I want to try is the To faced Natural Eyes palette. I first saw this in Zoe's video and I thought that the colours would look perfect with my eye colour. It is £32 from Debenhams.

A bronzer people recommend a lot is the Nars Laguna bronzer. Everyone says it is a great bronzer but also doubles up as a nude/bronze eyeshadow. It is £27.50 from lookfantastic. It is also available in Nars shops.

Image result for nars laguna


A lip product I want to try is the MAC chremesheen lipstick in Speak Louder. All MAC lipsticks are £15.50 and are available in all MAC stores and online at www.maccosmetics.co.uk

Image result for mac lipstick in speak louder


The final product I want to try is the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 110. No one has recommend this shade to me but many people have recommended the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks.
Image result for matte Kate Moss in 110

Thanks so much for reading

Love Lou
x❤x









You May Also Like

0 comments