Celebrity make-up looks that have inspired me

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you Celebrity Make-up looks that have inspired me.
 
1- Tanya Burr
Tanya has helped me not to be too careful applying eyeshadow etc. as before I used to be really careful when applying it but now I know that I can blend it in/out to make it look tidier
 
2- Dove Cameron
Image result for dove cameron
Dove has helped me not to get too crazy with colours and that sometimes neutral make-up is more effective that bold make-up
 
3-Kate Middleton
Image result for Kate Middleton make up
Kate's Make-up always looks amazing in each of her photos so I look at the different looks and combine them into one.

4- Kim Kardashian

 Her make-up always looks amazing so I take aspects from her looks and add them together.

5- Taylor Swift
Her lips have encourage me to wear a red lip as sometimes I feel like my skin tone is too light to wear a red lip but Taylor always proves me wrong.

Thanks so much for all your continuous support
Love Lou
x❤x
 


Comments

  1. Thank-you all so much for your continuous support but I am struggling a bit for ideas of what to write and what you enjoy enjoy reading so if you have any ideas please let me know either via email or the comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)