Review: The Body Shop Bath Jelly

by - May 22, 2017


I picked this up in the sale a few weeks ago in my local body shop and I was so surprised they still had this scent left because this is probably THE most popular Christmas scent of all time! So, today I'm going be doing a little review for you all.

 
When I first saw this on the shelf I didn't really know what it was so that drew me to it straight away. This is such a unique product so that created an immediate interest in this. Basically, it's a bubble bath that you  scoop a bit out of and put it under running water (lil' tip - make sure the water is pretty hot so it makes more bubbles!). Even though this was from the Christmas collection, I wouldn't necessarily it's a winter exclusive scent because it has got that sweet, fruity side to it as well as the slightly spicy scent!

 
I find that this makes quite a lot of bubbles (more than your average Joe bubble bath) but it's still not quite as bubbly as the Lush bubble bars (but I don't think anything will ever compare). I love this product as it feels quite moisturising and I don't need to use a moisturiser after this as my skin feels pretty soft. Also, little goes a LONG way with this. one small scoop makes so many bubbles which is nice because you know it's going to last a long time! One bit I don't like about this, is the scent is pretty weak in the bubbles. This was pretty disappointing as in the tub the scent is really strong but the bubbles don't hold much scent. :(

 
I picked this up in the sale so I'm not really sure how much it normally is at Christmas but I picked it up for just £6 which I think is pretty good bearing in mind how much you use each time so how long it will last!

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments