April Favourites

by - May 01, 2017


It's the end of another month, so I'm back again to share with you what I've been loving through out the month of April!

First off is the Lush Happy Hippy shower gel. I have the smallest size bottle of this and it has lasted me nearly 2 weeks so far - little goes a long way with this! Happy Hippy is a Lush classic but this is only my first ever bottle of it! I can't believe I'd never tried it before now because it's so good. It's grapefruit scented which is really refreshing and uplifting. Unlike some of the other Lush shower gels, this one lathers up really nicely and the scent stays, it doesn't fade at all like most other Lush shower gels do! For the size (100g) I have, it's £4.50 but they also do three other sizes - 250g (£8.75), 500g (£14.25) and 1 Kg (£22.95).


A make up product I have been loving this month is the L'Oreal Miss Baby Roll mascara. This was a new release this month and I love it already! I have just the regular black one but I know they do it in some other shades like purple and blue. This mascara is absolutely incredible - it lengthens and separates your lashes without them looking clumpy. Recently, I have developed a bit of an obsession with really long, separated fluttery lashes so when I saw the hype growing around this, I knew I just had to give it a go! I was not disappointed in the slightest... it's definitely worth the hype! I got mine from Boots and it was just £ which is amazing as it's such a high quality drugstore mascara!

Photo courtesy of www.hm.com
A fashion trend that I have been completely loving right now is gingham! previously, I've never been a huge fan of gingham but this year I have been obsessed with it! Gingham t-shirts, gingham dresses... gingham everything. I feel like this trend is going to quickly become the new marble trend!


Finally, I have been absolutely loving the Hollister Pure Cali perfume. I re-discovered this whilst sorting through my beauty drawers and I thought I'd dig it back out for the summer months. This is such a gorgeous fruity scent that has kind of a subtle almost florally undertone which makes a really nice change to the classic fruity summer scent. This is £19 for a  ml bottle and is available in Hollister stores and online at www.hollisterco.com.

Thank you all so much for reading and let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments! I'll see you all very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments