NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Review!

by - May 05, 2017


I always go on about this jumbo eye pencil in monthly favourites and make up looks, so today I thought I'd give you a full review of it and share with you all my thoughts!

 
First of all, this is the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade 625 Sparkle Nude which is £5.50. I got this from my local boots but not all stores currently have a NYX stand so if you don't have on you can order it from Boots' online store here.

 
This shade is (as you could have probably guessed) a really sparkly shade. It is a warm gold-y bronze shade with chunky silver glitter running through it but when applied to the lid, the glitter isn't chunky - it just gives a subtle sparkle to the lid. I love using this on it's own and as a base shade in a bronze smoky eye which I did a post on so click here to read about that look.
 

 
I love a lot of things about this shadow stick. Most of importantly being the longevity of the product. I always put some concealer and powder on underneath this as I find that my normal eye primer (Smashbox 24 hour Photo Op Shadow Primer) creases the shadow a little bit but the concealer works perfectly. It stays on all day and doesn't budge or crease at all.

 

However, as with all good things, this does have it's down sides. The I don't like the most about this is that fact that the amount of product you see is the amount of product you get. I thought you would be able to twist the base of the product and it came up but I didn't which I was quite disappointed about and it actually makes it pretty expensive for the amount you get!
 
Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments