Garnier Moisture Bomb Range!

by - May 10, 2017


When Garnier introduced their new "Moisture Bomb" range, I knew I just had to try it because my skin could really use that moisture right now! I picked up 2 things from the range - the moisturising facial mist and the sheet mask.

The moisture bomb range was designed for dehydrated skin. There is 6 products in the range ; the moisturising mist, a day cream, a night cream, a water cream day moisturiser and 2 sheet masks (original and green)



First off, I'll chat about the moisturising mist. This is a facial mist that comes in an aerosol instead of the normal pump/spritz bottle. So, you just close your eyes and spray it over your face and it forms into an oil on the skin. It says that it doesn't need to be rubbed into the skin but I do because otherwise it just forms a sort of sheet on the skin and doesn't sink in very well. I was really happy with the results of this moisturiser. It made my skin look really moisturised and healthy without being greasy or heavy on the skin! I feel like this would be the perfect summer moisturiser as it's also got SPF 30 which I was really impressed with! You can also spray this on top of make up so it would be a perfect cool-down in the hot weather and it feels really cooling on the skin. This was £9.99 and little goes a long way with this so I think it should last me a pretty long time.

Finally, I got the original sheet mask and this was actually the first sheet mask I've tried! I know, I can't believe it either! Anyway, my first impressions of this were that it was really creamy. This may be how all sheet masks are but I was quite surprised by this. Anyway, I really enjoyed this mask and I would definitely repurchase it! You leave this mask on for 15 minutes and it claims to intensely rehydrate skin and revive radiance. I would say that this mask does exactly what it says on the tin (or should I say packet...). This mask is regularly £2.99 and I don't think I would pay that much for it, but when it's on offer, I will definitely stock up on them! (p.s. really sorry I forgot to take photos before I threw the packet away!)

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I helped you in some way and I will see you again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments