May's Top 5!

by - May 31, 2017


It's the end of another month, so that means that I am back with yet another favourites post!


The first product I have been loving is the Comforter shower cream from Lush. I know, I know I'm a bit late to jump on the bandwagon with this one, but I have actually had this from when it first got released but I've only just got around to using it! Anyway, this is literally the comforter in a bottle. I was really surprised at how similar the scent was to the original bubble bar as sometimes scents can be a little different but Lush have got this one bang on! It lathers up really nicely and little goes a long way with this so it's going to last you a really long time. The scent is really super powerful so overall, I'm completely in love with this product - the only slight complaint I have about it is the fact that it's quite liquid-y compared to the regular gel formula.

 

Next up, we have the Spectrum A10 Small Fan brush. I ordered this brush at the start of the month and I have been completely obsessed. It's part of the pink collection so it has the classic pink handle and blue dip-dyed brush. Even though it's name is "small" fan, I find it's the perfect size, in fact, if it was any bigger I think it may be a bit too big! I'm not going to go into great depths on this product because I am doing a review on Wednesday but I thought I'd throw it into the mix anyway just because it is so good!

 

A product that I ramble on quite a lot about is the NYX hot singles eyeshadows. This month I have been really enjoying just lightly dusting the shade Velvet across my lid for a little wash of colour which I think is really nice in a glowy, bronze summery look. Velvet is a true brown with warm-ish undertones and a slight shimmer to it. Also, for a slightly more dramatic look I have been adding a bit of Smashbox's Roast into the outer corner and blending it up into the crease. Going back to the actual shadow, I am loving everything about it from the formula to the shade - it's completely and utterly perfect!



A skincare product that has been a complete lifesaver right now is the Garnier Moisture Bomb hydrating mist. Because it's been so hot recently, I'm been giving my face a quick mist of this every morning as it has SPF 30 in it so it helps protect my skin from the sun. It also really helps that this is super moisturising so I don't have to apply this and then a separate moisturiser afterwards. I know with a lot of high SPF face products sit well on the skin without make up but aren't so great when you've got make up on top but this is completely fine with make up on top. In fact, I'd say it makes make up sit better on my face!

An instagram/blog that I have been loving is yet again @lifeastillyrose / www.lifeastillyrose.co.uk , so hop on over to Tilly's blog and instagram and have a lil' look around!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments