10 Songs in my Head - #2 3/2/2017

by - January 30, 2017

Hey everyone,

Last year, I did a post on 10 songs that were stuck in my head and you all enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd do another!

Roses - Shawn Mendes - Illuminate Deluxe

"I'm not trying to start a fire with this flame"

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up"

Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now - Hairspray Live (NBC Event)

"You're the one that taught me how to Twist and Shout, because you shout non-stop and you're twisted to"

You Gotta Not - Little Mix - Glory Days

"So hear me now, I don't get paid to babysit no one"

Just Hold On - Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki

"Do you close a book and never read it again"

So Good - Louisa Johnson

"Angel on my shoulder is giving up on me"

Shape of You - Ed Sheeran

"Trust me I'll give it a chance now"

City of Stars - Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone - La La Land

"City of stars, you've never shined so brightly"

Nothing Else Matters - Little Mis - Glory Days

"You've just got to believe, if it leaves then it's coming back around"

No Promises - Shawn Mendes - Illuminate Deluxe

"I've been living only for this moment"

I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loved this post -and isn't Illuminate just an absolute dream? Haha xox

    awaywiththefairiesblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete