Favourite Brands & Blogging Inspirations | Q and A

by - January 16, 2017

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I last did a Q and A, so I asked from some questions from you on my instagram (@louloves01). So here's what you asked...

@xmma.stxvo asked : Who is your celebrity crush?

I don't know to be honest ... I don't really have one but it used to be Niall and Zayn from One Direction! hahaha

@lifeofkatiex asked : What is your favourite make up brand?

Oooh, this is a hard one... I'd have to say the my favourite high street brand is probably Tanya Burr Cosmetics and my favourite high end brands are either Urban Decay or MAC.

@perksoflauz asked : If you were only allowed to wear one makeup item what would it be and why?

It would have to be mascara as I feel like my look doesn't feel complete without it!!

@somegirltalking asked : If you could only shop in one clothes store for the rest of your life, where would it be?

Wow, this is really hard! I didn't realise how many places I shopped at - but it would probably have to be New Look!

@elizabethcoyle and @xmma.stxvo asked : What inspired you to start your blog?

It was a combination of things I think... Mainly, that when I was really little I absolutely loved writing stories and I wanted to convert that passion into something that I enjoy know. So, after reading a lot of other blogs I decided to start up my little corner of the internet and I have never looked back!

So thank you so much reading, and I will see you all again very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post, nice answers!xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    Could you please click on the links in this post : http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2017/01/romwe-wishlist.html It'd help a lot! Thank you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete