Blogmas Day 4 : Festive Pamper Routine!

by - December 04, 2016


Hey everyone,

I haven't done a pamper routine in quite a long time so today I thought I would do a Christmassy routine! Enjoy - xxx!

First of all, I run a bath. I am constantly changing up what I have in my bath. This year I am loving the Lush Christmas Range! Today I used the Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar and also popped in a few squares of the Zoella Beauty Le Fizz bath fizzer bar.

Magic Wand Bubble Bar has the scent of Snow Fairy which is probably my most favourite Christmas scent and Le Fizz is from the Sweet Inspirations collection so it has a scent of macaroons and toasted almonds. These sweet scents work hand in hand to create the most gorgeous Christmas scent.


I then take my make up off using the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk. This literally melts away make up and it is perfect for all skin types. I then used the Nu Skin Glacial Mud Mask (review here). This exfoliates and cleanses at the same time so it is currently my favourite mask to use!

The mask has to dry for 15-25 minutes so during that time I have my bath and have a little sing-song to my "Blogging..." playlist on Spotify - even though I'm definitely not blogging! haha.


When the mask is dry, I wash it off and put on the Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream. This is my absolute favourite moisturiser all year round. It moisturises my skin without making it look greasy or oily at all.

Finally, I put on my cosiest pair of pyjamas, light a candle and put on some tv. Most probably the combo of : Strictly Come Dancing, X factor and then I'm a Celeb. I absolutely love tv this time of year and I always make sure I'm completely ready for all 3 programmes because there is nothing better than sitting down and watching all three back to back!

So, thank you all so much for reading, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What have you been doing to pamper yourself this winter?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love doing face masks to pamper myself, especially in winter when it's colder and my skin becomes drier! Lovely post xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect to make you skin feel amazing again! Thank you so much xx

      Delete