Blogmas Day 11 : Lush Christmas Collection

by - December 11, 2016


Hey everyone,

I love Lush, especially at Christmas so today, I thought I would share my top 10 list of Lush Christmas products! Enjoy!

Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar

Magic Wand is a sparkly bright pink star on a little stick that you swirl under running water and it creates gorgeous Snow Fairy scented bubbles. I can get about 20 baths out of this and it retails at £5.95 which is an amazing price compared to some of the other bubble bars.

Snowie Bubble Bar 

Snowie was a newbie this year and I love it already. This is quite a refreshing scent which is unusual for the Christmas collection. It actually has grapefruit oil in it so it's really moisturising which I think is perfect in winter. This is £4.25 which is a little pricey as it is a smaller bubble bar but the design is so cute that it's definitely worth the money.

Ruby Red Slippers Bubble Bar

This was 100% going to be in my top 10, I mean who doesn't want a Wizard of Oz themed bubble bar?!? This bubble bar is an insanely glittery bright red shoe that has quite a floral scent which usually I'm not a huge fan of but I absolutely love this one! This is £3.95 so it's definitely one of the more affordable bubble bars.

Never mind the Ballistic Bath Bomb

My first bath bomb on the list! I absolutely love the concept of this bathy bomb. It is a huge yellow bath bomb, but one side is has a bright pink bath melt over the bath bomb. This is something really different and I have never seen it done before this really one had me at hello.  This bath bomb is probably one of the biggest in the collection and it retails at £4.25.

So White

So White has been a massive favourite of mine for a long, long time. This is Snow White themed big white bath bomb with just a little splash of colour on the top from the leaf. I love the everything about this bath bomb ; the scent, the name, just everything! This is £3.75 which is so worth it for the amazing apple scented waters!

Butter Bear

Butter Bear is probably the most moisturising product in the collection. This is a really sweet scented bomb, as it does have cocoa butter and cocoa powder in it. The cocoa butter in this bath bomb makes it really moisturising - so much so the water almost feels soft (ha that probably made no sense at all). This is only £1.95 which is incredible!!!!

Luxury Lush Pud

This bright pink bath bomb certainly packs a punch. It is tonka and lavender scented which really surprised me, I didn't think it had lavender in it, but apparently it does! This is a Lush classic and I can't go through the whole of Christmas without one! This is definitely near the top of my ultimate Lush list. This is £4.25 but it is definitely worth paying a bit more for.

Golden Wonder

Another Lush classic! This one has a citrusy scent from the amazing lime and orange oils in it. But, I does have a bit of a sweet scent. For me this is a classic Christmas scent that the collection  would definitely lack without this scent. This bath bomb is by far the biggest bath bomb in the collection but retails at only £4.25 this is probably this most quantity for your money.

Sleepy Body Lotion

This body lotion is a newbie this year. I got a sample of this when I was in Lush Poole and I have fallen in love with it! It has a gorgeous lavender and gingerbread scent but the lavender isn't too strong but you can still smell it, so for me it's the perfect balance! This is £.795 for 95g or £13.95 for 215g!

Snow Fairy Body Conditioner

Last but definitely not least is this newbie! This is basically my dream product! I love the Lush body conditioners but couldn't find a scent that I 100% loved. But, whilst scrolling through all the festive goodies this caught my eye and I immediately knew it was my ideal product! This comes in 2 sizes : 100g for £7.95 or 225g for £13.95.

So, I hope you al enjoyed this post, and I will see you all tomorrow,

Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments