Blogmas Day 17: Secret Santa Gift Ideas

by - December 17, 2016


Hey everyone,

I love doing a good Secret Santa, so today I thought I'd share with you some of the bits I've found that would be perfect as Secret Santa gifts! Enjoy! xxx


First up is the Boots Apple Crumble Scented Candle. Candles are a Christmas classic and this one smells so good! I've never seen any other scent like this so it's quite a different scent to anything else they might have! This is perfect for any candle loving person and it retails at just £5!!!

Soap and Glory gift sets are a favourite of mine and their Christmas collection is amazing! And this year is no exception. One of my favourite is the Full Sparks Set. This contains one miniature size of the Righteous Butter and a mini Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss in the shade Candy Queen. I love the soap and glory products and the quality is incredible so this set is sure to go down a treat. And, as it retails at £6 you'll love it as well!


Soap and Glory Pink Twice set is another absolutely gorgeous set! This has two minis of Hand Food and Heel Genius. I have used both of these products and I absolutely loved them so this is perfect for the people who love hand creams etc. and it retails at just £5 which is great for the quality. I love the fact you have a Heel Genius mini as you can't actually buy that by itself so it's perfect for going travelling.


The Baylis and Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Foot Set looks incredible. I have tried some products from Baylis and Harding before and they were amazing and the fluffy socks stay really fluffy for years! This set has a soothing scented foot lotion and super fluffy socks!This is probably my favourite of all the ideas in this post because I know how good the products are and for just £6 this is a bargain!!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all tomorrow, for the start of 7 days of baking!!

Love Lou
xxxx

*None of these photos are my own. They were all found on www.google.com *

You May Also Like

0 comments