Blogmas Day 14 : Christmas Tag!

by - December 14, 2016


Hey everyone,

Last year I did the Christmas Tag and you all loved it, so I thought I would do it again for you this year as I have quite a few more readers! Enjoy! xx

1- What is your favourite Christmas scent?
 
My favourite Christmas scent is probably Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane. It's the perfect winter scent - peppermint and cookies, what more could you ask for?!?
 
2- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
 
I always open them on Christmas Morning and I always have. I guess it's just an engrained family tradition.
 
3- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
 
Kind of it snowed on Boxing Day a few year ago - does that count??
 
4- Favourite Festive Food?
 
You've got to love a good Christmas Dinner!
 
5- Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
 
Probably giving because I love to see the look on peoples face when the open it - is that strange?
 
6- Favourite Christmas Film?
 
Probably Arthur Christmas or Elf! I know, I know classic Blogger movies but they are so good!!!
 
7-What tops your tree?
 
My tree topper has always been a gold sparkly star.
 
8- Christmas Wardrobe Essentials?
 
Christmas Jumpers and Cosy Socks!
 
9- Where do you dream of visiting over Christmas?
 
Probably New York as I have always wanted to go there and it looks lovely at Christmas time.
 
10- Best bit of Christmas?
 
Spending time with friends and family.
 
So, thank you all so, so much for reading and I tag every single one of you reading! If you do this tag, just post the link in the comments so I can have a look! I'll see you all tomorrow,
 
Love Lou
xxxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments