Drugstore Tag #1

by - June 27, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be doing the first part of my two part drugstore tag. I made up the questions for the post, but I am in no way trying to say that the idea is original. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post and I will see you all very very soon. xxx

Favourite Eyeshadow :



My favourite shadow is by far , and it is the L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Beige.

Favourite Concealer:


Either Collection Lasting Perfection or Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten.

Favourite Mascara:


By far it's the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Favourite Lip Product:
 


Some people may not class this as drugstore but: it's the Kiko Velvet Mat in 613. (No longer sold)

Favourite Shower Gel:

This ones hard... probably Soap and Glory Sugar Crush.

Favourite Skincare Brand:


Obviously Nivea.

I hope you enjoyed this post and part 2 will be up on Wednesday,

Love Lou
xx

As some of you may have noticed, I missed 2 posts last week/week before so I am uploading everyday this week to compensate for them :)


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this kind of posts! I'm a 100% drugstore girl, so I love to discover new products :) I don't have most of these brands near me sadly... but they all sound amazing!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and me too! That's so disappointing, maybe your could order online? xxxx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read part two! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry there wasn't a part 2, maybe I'll do one in the future.

      Delete
  3. love this post, lou!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post, lou!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete