Products I want to try : Lush Edition

by - June 08, 2016

Hey everyone, I feels like forever since I last did a products I want to try post so I thought I would do one for you all. Today, I am going to be focussing on one of my favourite high street stores - Lush. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you very very soon.

Rub Rub Rub Scrub

As you probably already know, I am obsessed with body scrubs but I have never tried a Lush scrub before. This scrub has sea salt, lemon juice and orange flower absolute in it. I'm thinking this would be the perfect scrub for summer as it will have quite a citrus-y scent. This comes in 2 sizes - 350g which is £8.95 and 665g which is £14.95. I think this is such reasonably priced as Lush is amazing quality :) (The prices listed above, are for the scrub in the pot but a solid scrub is also available).

Refresher Shower Jelly

I am a huge fan of shower jellys but I wasn't until recently. That means I haven't tried many jellys from lush but this one I really want to try. This shower jelly, looks amazing! As the name suggests, it smells like Refresher sweets so it has a lemon-y scent which I think would be really nice if it was paired with Rub Rub Rub. This again, comes in 2 sizes - 100g for £3.75 and 240g for £7.50.

Happiness Cream Eyeshadow

I feel like the make up range at Lush, is such an under estimated part. When I was looking through the products, this shadow immediately jumped out at me. It is a gorgeous gold toned shade that would look lovely paired with other shadows as well as on it's own. This is £14.50 for 5g which is pretty pricey but all reviews say the quality is amazing so I feel as though it would be worth the money.

Razzle Dazzle Bath Oil

I have surprisingly, never tried a bath oil from Lush but they look amazing. Razzle Dazzle, is scented with raspberries and bergamot oil which sounds incredible! I also think, that it will be pretty moisturising as it contains shea butter. These oils are just £2 which I think is amazing (compared to the bath bombs which range between £3 and £5). They also do the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment which I have smelt before and smells like heaven!

Blueberry Shower Roulade

I had never heard of these before today so a lot of you probably haven't. The blueberry shower roulade is scented with blueberry (hence the name) and I expect it to be very moisturising as it contains a few butters and milks. These come in 2 sizes - £8.50 for 100g and £21.25 for 250g. Personally I would go for the 100g as I don't think I'm prepared to pay £21.50 just yet :)

Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you all very very soon

Love Lou
xxx

QOTP- Which lush product do you want to try?

Also, I wanted to say a huge thank you to Leah who I spoke to under the "Chat to Lush" section, for helping me find these products. I 100% recommend this service if you want to discover some new products or have any queries about products.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely post! All of these products sound so nice! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Lou, I'll have to try that chat service :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love the refresher shower jelly you need to try it!!!!!

    littletigerbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete