Blogmas Day 19 - Beauty Stocking Fillers

by - December 19, 2017

 

I've seen this post circulating in the blogosphere recently so I wanted to share with you the best beauty stocking fillers I've found.


Clinique Intro 3 Step set - £20

Although this set is the most expensive on here, it's got such lovely products in and caters for all skin types! It has a scrub, lotion and moisturising gel - which type depends on which skin type you select! Clinique skin care is so raved about on here so this would be great for someone looking to branch into premium skincare!

 

Topshop Limited Edition Eyeshadow Mono in Ember - £7.50

This shade is so breathtaking and Topshop beauty is so underrated! It's such a gorgeous festive warm toned shade!


Being Sanctuary Aloha Vibes Bauble - £6

I am such a big fan of Being Sanctuary and they have gone above and beyond with these sets this year! Mixing Christmas and exotic, tropical vibes is a winner in my books!


Soap and Glory Lip Lip Hooray - £8.50

The Soap and Glory lip products are always really creamy and pigmented so this set of three couldn't get much better!


Bubble T Bath Pearls in a Bauble - £5

I think I've mentioned Bubble T in just about every post this blogmas but how can you not when their sets are this cute!


Impulse Unique Mini Tin Gift Set - £5

I look out for Impulse's sets every Christmas because they always one up the year before! This year, not only do the products smell amazing you get this super cute tin as well!

Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you again tomorrow,

Love Lou
xxxx

*All images sourced from www.google.com*

You May Also Like

0 comments