Blogmas Day 15 - Top Secret Santa Gifts

by - December 15, 2017

 

I love a good secret santa so I'm sharing with you some of the best finds of this year!


Monogram Make Up Bag - £15

This Oliver Bonas beauty is not only gorgeous but has the personalised touch!


Soap and Glory Lets' Glow Out - £25

I am a huge S&G fan so when I saw this set I couldn't not throw it into the mix! It has a body products as well as make up products so this is the perfect all rounder.


Jamie Oliver's 5 Ingredients Cookbook - £10.99

I love Jamie Oliver and this cookbook is a blogger go-to and is perfect for everyone!


Llama Trinket Dish - £9.50

Oliver Bonas is the go-to for quirky gifts and this llama trinket dish is no exception!

 

Sass and Belle Mini Eyes Shut Planter - £4.50

I love adding plants into a room but they look even better if they're in a gorgeous pot like this!


Kate Spade Initial Notebook - £16

Kate. Spade. Stationary. Enough said.


Dot Creates Blogger Essentials Box - £35.75 (currently on offer to £29)

If you've got a blogger in your life, this is the ultimate set - it has everything from the ultimate blog planner to gorgeous prints!


Yankee Candle 2 Votive and 2 Holder gift set - £13.99

I love Yankee Candle's Christmas collection and this set is just the cutest!


Beauticology Soldier Cracker Gift Set - £5

I love the beauticolgy gift sets and this year they've knocked it out the park with design and scent!

Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all again tomorrow,

Love Lou
xxxx

*All images are either sourced from given link or www.google.com*

You May Also Like

0 comments