July Favourites 2016

by - August 01, 2016

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you what I've been loving through out July. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very soon. P.S. I'm currently on holiday so I won't be replying to comments until I get back xx

I love this palette. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's the Urban Decay Naked palette (I have the original palette). The colours in this, are super super pigmented and there is barely any fall out. The colours in this range from a highlight shade to light and dark browns to a black shade and a grey/silver shade at the end. This however, is pretty pricey - it's £38.50 which is pretty expensive compared to some drugstore palettes out there but the quality is so much better so I think it's worth the money.
 
I only got this a few weeks ago so I haven't had chance to use this loads, but I think it's actually pretty good. This was a new release, which I didn't actually realise in store, I just kind of picked one up and then everyone was saying how they hadn't managed to get one so I think I was pretty lucky there. This is a felt tip liner and is so accurate at applying product - you can also use the side if you want a slightly thicker line. This was £6.50 which I think is amazing for the quality as it sticks all day without fading or transferring.
 
Since I got this when I went shopping at the start of July, it has become my holy grail everyday lipstick. I have the shade Istanbul which is quite a vibrant pink nude. It's a liquid lipstick so it goes on like a gloss and then you have to wait for it to dry an then it turns matte. This one's drying time is okay, but it's not brilliant - it takes about 5 minutes to dry fully which is okay when you're not in a rush to get somewhere. The applicator is very precise and applies the product neatly and evenly. I use 1 layer of it as that's what Kylie Jenner said to do with her lip kits and it just stops it going patchy or there being lots of excess product on your lips which adds to the drying time. This is from NYX which is available in some Boots stores and it is £5.50.
 
This concealer is brilliant, it's got a good coverage which you can keep light by only applying a thin layer but you can also build it up to have a fuller coverage. Even though it's good coverage, it doesn't look cakey on your skin which some other concealers do. It also doesn't feel to heavy on your skin so that's really nice in summer if you don't want to have that horrible feeling of make up in your skin. It lasts all day and 17 do quite a big range of colours, i'm the shade extra fair but I think fair would also suit me. This is also pretty cheap for the quality that it is - it's £4.49 and is available in boots and superdrug.

 


This set is absolutely perfect for travelling. It comes with a foundation brush, a powder/blush brush, an eyeshadow brush, a flat eyeliner brush (this is perfect if you want smoky eyeliner) and a lip brush. The bristles are so soft and are a lovely quality. Even though they are a mini size, the quality is no different from the full size EcoTools brushes. Also, on the inside it explains how to use each brush in case you are a little unsure.
I love all Barry M nail varnishes, and this is no exception. It's a beautiful vibrant blue (this is the shade Laguna) and would look gorgeous with a tan. It is part of the coconut infusion range so it hydrates your nails as it has added coconut oil in it. It is also so opaque and it only needs 1 or 2 coats depending on how thick you do it. 

This does what it says on the bottle - it literally melts of your make up. This is the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk (although it doesn't smell overly of peaches but oh well). I use this every night to cleanse my skin and take off my make up. I wet my face then squirt a little onto my fingers (little goes a long way with this) then I rub it into my skin and over my lashes. I then use a dark flannel to get the product off my face. I can't recommend this enough.

 
This smells incredible!!! This is from the new Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations range that is available in store and online at superdrug as well as on www.feelunique.com. It has a scent of toasted almonds and macaroons (this is the scent of the entire). It is also super moisturising which I didn't actually expect it to be. Don't worry, if you don't have a bath, you can also use it as a shower milk.

 
I loved every single page of this book. This is the sequel to Zoe's first book "Girl Online" and she is releasing the third book "Girl Online Going Solo" in November. This is based on a blogger called Penny and she falls in love with a rock star called Noah Flynn (also known as Brooklyn Boy) and when it gets leaked that she is "Girl Online" she gets so much hate she has to shut down her blog. In this book she goes on tour with Noah but not everything goes to plan...... Not giving any spoilers.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxx


Qotp - Have you tried any of the things mentioned? If not, which one do you want to try?

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Interesting products. 😊
    The naked palette is beautiful. I got the naked3 palette and I love it!! 💙

    I just followed you on GFC.

    Have a nice day
    xx

    Pwiepassion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. This is basicly my monthly faves I was to do one

    ReplyDelete