Everyday Make up - June 2016

by - August 10, 2016

Hey everyone, I can't believe I have never done an everyday make up post! So, here it is, I hope you enjoy this post, and let me know if you want more like this. Also, thank you so much for the overwhelming amount of support recently, it means the world to me - you guys are amazing!

First off, I apply the Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer. This stuff is amazing in summer, to stop your shadow from creasing!

While this is drying (it recommends leaving it for 1 minute) I quickly fill in my eyebrows. For this I use the 3rd shade in the L'Oreal La Palette Nude (sometimes I use naked in the naked palette but today I decided on La Palette Nude).

For my eyes, I use the eyeshadow that Emily Canham did in her drugstore vs High end (it's the first one she did with the original naked palette in it / the side I use is the high end side). First, I blend the shade Naked all over my lid and a little bit of Buck into the crease. Then, on the inner half of my eye I pat on half baked (I have this as a solo so I use that instead of using the one in the palette). I then put Virgin as an inner corner highlight and blend naked underneath my eye.

I then apply my Stay Time concealer on any blemishes and under my eyes in a triangle to brighten my eyes.



Next, I put on a few coats of my trusty Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.



Finally, I put on one coat of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Istanbul (this has become my staple lip colour). Even though this is a liquid lipstick, it doesn't dry out my lips (sometimes I do put a lip balm on underneath if my lips are dry in the first place).

So, I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will see you very very soon,

Love Lou
xxx

Qotp - Do you use any of the products I mentioned?

Links :

Smashbox Eye Primer
L'Oreal La Palette Nude
Naked Palette
Stay Time Concealer
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

You May Also Like

1 comments