A little chat.....

Hey everyone, I'm here with some good, and bad news.

The bad news is, that I'm not going to be putting up a post tonight...

But,

I am uploading 2 posts in Saturday as its my 1 year blog anniversary. One of the is going to be the Blogger Recognition Award, and the other, well you get to decide!

The three choices are:

- A Pamper Routine
- Back to School Make up Look
- Q and A

You have until Friday at 8 am to decide in the comments. (If you choose Q and A, a post will go up on my Instagram asking for questions, if you don't have Instagram just include a question or 2 in the comments along with your choice) For those of you wondering, my Instagram is @louloves01.

Thank you so much for your support, and don't forget to comment!

Love Lou
xxxxxx

And good luck to those getting results back tomorrow!

Comments

  1. congratulations on one year! All of those posts sound so good but I'd love to see a back to school make-up look or pamper routine Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for the feedback! xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)