What I got for my Birthday : 2016!

Hey everyone, today I am going to be sharing with you the bits I got for my birthday. I hope you all enjoy this post, and I will see you all very very soon.

Disclaimer:

I am in no way trying to brag or boast about the things I received. I am so grateful for what I got and appreciate all of it.

I think I am going to do this in list form and write a little about each bit otherwise this may be a looonnnngggg post:

  • iPhone 5S

This is good news for you guys as well as it means better camera quality :)
  • Naked Original Palette

And, yes I am going to be doing tutorials with this.
  • Straighteners 
Because, gotta tame that wild mane. haha
  • Peaches and Clean Cleanser

This smells incredible btw :)
  • EcoTools Lovely Looks set

This is going to be so handy for when I travel etc.
  • The Vintage Company Manicure Set

  • Zoella Beauty Sugar Dip Bath Salts
These are from the Sweet Inspirations range and smell like a dream
  • Zoella Beauty Le Fizz
Again, from the Sweet Inspirations range.
  • Zoella Beauty Bath Latte

I promise this is the last thing from the sweet inspirations range!
  • Lots of chocolate :)

  • Maybelline Colour Show 60 seconds in Bubblicious
This is a gorgeous bright pink which would look gorgeous with a tan in summer
  • Gift Cards and Money
This was for when I went shopping on my birthday. Let me know if you want a haul at some point next week.
  • Tanya Bakes

Expect a ton of posts centred around this. :)
  • Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
  • This is what happy looks like by Jennifer E Smith
  • A mirror with my first initial on it
This is perfect as a mirror is always super handy :)
  • Zara Femme perfume

  • My birthstone (Ruby) bookmark
  • A frame with a picture of me and one of my best friends when we were younger
It's one of the funniest things... believe me
  • Call the Midwife box set

I thought you'd appreciate a picture of this Marti :) haha
  • Notebooks and Pens

This are one of the best things to get a blogger. Always writing notes! haha
  • Face masks
  • A Dory
It's one of the cutest things I have ever seen
  • Soap and Glory Clean Getaway set
This is perfect for travelling as they are all minis!
  • Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb
This has got to be one of my favourites

Again, I'm not trying to brag or boast and I am completely grateful for what I got!

Thank you so much for reading this post, and let me know if you want that haul...

Love Lou
xxx

Comments

  1. You got such lovely presents! Hope you had an amazing birthday xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh Call the Midwife- wise choice :) Great post Lou xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ☺️ I thought you'd appreciate it ❤️ Thank you 🔥

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)