Products I Want To Try ; High End Edition

by - July 18, 2016

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I did a products I want to try post, so I thought I would do one for you. Today I am going to be sharing with you the high end bits and bobs that seem to have popped up on my wishlist. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very very soon. (For those of you who are on a tight budget right now, maybe this post isn't for you .... ,sorry) xx

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

I see a lot of people rave about this here on the internet so I cant help wanting to give it a whirl. One thing that most people have said, is when you buy your first one, don't order online as the colours can look a little different online, so maybe go into a store for your first purchase. This is £17.50 which is quite pricey compared to the average drugstore concealer.

MAC Lipstick in Brave

I love the MAC lipstick I have so I really want to try more colours. When swatching them in store, I fell in love with Brave but it was so busy, so I didn't end up getting it! The fact that I didn't get it, has made me want it even more. All MAC lipsticks are £15.50 which is such a good price when taking durability and quality into account.

Benefit Dandelion Blush

I have never tried a Benefit product! I know, crazy right! Everyone always says how good the Benefit blushes are and when looking online, I was debating whether to put this, or Rockateur blush in. Eventually, I settled on this but I also want to try Rockateur! Dandelion is £23.50 which I think is very very pricey for a blush.

Urban Decay Primer Potion Mini

Side note; I had to put the mini in instead of full size as I couldn't find the full size listed on the website.

Nearly every blogger has tried this and I want to know what all the hype is about. I have Urban Decay eyeshadows, and they are amazing, so if that's anything to go off, I think they must be pretty good. For the mini, it's £8.

theBalm Meet Matt(e) Liquid Lipstick

I haven't stated the colour I want to try, because all of the shades look amazing! A lot of people have compared the quality of these to the Kylie Jenner lip kits. So, if you're not a fan a Kylie's colours, maybe check these out! These are £13.50 which is a lot cheaper than the lip kits.

Too Faced Size Queen Mascara

The amount of times people mention Too Faced mascaras is crazy! Everyone seems to love them! I don't really know what else to say about it. It's £18 which is slightly cheaper than my regular Smashbox Full Exposure, so maybe I should give this a whirl.

Thank you so much for reading and being the best readers ever! You're always so lovely,

Love Lou
xxx

QOTP - Have you tried anything that has been mentioned? If so, did you like it?

You May Also Like

0 comments