Top 5 things for a pamper evening

by - November 13, 2015

Hey guys, today I will be sharing with you the things I always use on a pamper night. Hope you enjoy.xx
 
1- The Comforter
If you didn't know already I am a huge Lush fan and my favourite bubble bar from Lush is The Comforter. I always use this on a pamper night and make sure I always have one in my lush collection. I mentioned more about what it smells like in my favourite lush products so click here to find out more.
 2- Face masks
 I love using face mask on pamper night because I think they are really fun and actually are good for your skin. I like to use the Simply Sensitive Deep Cleansing Face Mask as I find it helps reduce spots and makes your pores really small. I always mention these in skincare routines if you want to find out more about the mask.
 3- Body Butter
I use body butter most days but I always put it on when I am having a pamper evening as I feel like it makes your skin feel really soft ( and it makes it smell nice too). I like to use the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream but I really want to try the Zoella Beauty ones so if you have used them let me know if they're good.
 4-Hot Chocolate
Even though I only drink hot chocolate on pamper evenings in winter I thought i would still include it. I have the Cadburys or Galaxy hot chocolate with marshmallow but if you have tried any other nice hot chocolates please tell me it's name.
 
5- Youtube
I love youtube and watch it nearly everyday but on pamper evenings I like to catch up on the Sacconejolys vlogs.
 
Thanks so much for reading
Love Lou
x❤x

You May Also Like

0 comments