MAC Plumful Review

by - November 15, 2015

Hey guys, I know I mention this lipstick a lot but I thought I would do a detailed full review of it. Hope you enjoy. xxxx
Plumful is a Lustre lipstick from MAC and it was £15.50 (like all MAC lipsticks). It is a beautiful berry/red perfect for autumn/winter. I have been using this lipstick since the end of August and it hasn't gone down much at all.  Generally it lasts all day and doesn't really loose that much colour after eating/drinking. I use this most days because it makes my lips really soft. I do recommend using a lip scrub and balm before putting it on as other it gathers in any chapped parts of your lips.





As you can tell from the swatch it's a berry toned lipstick but also has a little bit of red and purple. You can build up the colour to make it more of a purple shade but you can also apply it lightly to make it more of a red berry shade. I sometimes but a matte lipstick underneath to make it less shiny as it is quite a shiny normally.



Love Lou
x❤️x


You May Also Like

0 comments