The 5 New Releases I'm Excited About!

by - June 03, 2018

I'm definitely one who gets excited about new beauty releases so today i'm sharing with you my top 5 new releases or products that are being released super soon!


Smashbox's Petal Metal highlighters

These highlighters are part of a 9 piece collection with Make-Up Artist Vlada Haggerty. There's two shades - Rosemantic (a pale rust shade with gold sheen) and Gilded Rose (a true gold shade with a peachy pearl). I'm so loving the metallic trend right now, so these go perfectly for that. They'll also look perfect in summer for that perfect golden glow!


The Body Shop Body Yogurt

These have been out for a little while now, but I've still not gotten around to giving them a go! These have been released in the standard range scents (strawberry, mango, etc.), and at the start I was sceptical as to how different they were from the original body butters, but all the reviews have said they're a much lighter formula that sinks in really quickly! These would be so perfect for summer as the body shop scents are always so fresh and light!


KKW Beauty Lipsticks

I couldn't do a new releases post and not include these! Kim has smashed it out the park with this nude lipstick range! It caters for all skin tones and every undertone imaginable! My two favourites are Nude 2 (a warm light nude) and Nude 5 (a mid-tone rosy nude). This range is so lovely because they're not just your same old boring 3 or 4 colour nude range. I normally struggle to find nudes that I like, so finding two that I love the look of is incredible! The only downside on the KKW Beauty products is the UK shipping and customs charges!!


Dior 'Backstage' Collection

This range is the diffusion line to the core collection that was showcased on the catwalk. It boasts everything from 40 foundation shades to a contour palette designed by Bella Hadid. The foundation, is my favourite product from the collection because it's designed to be a medium coverage that can be built up with a dewy finish. It's also rumoured to be the foundation that Meghan Markle wore at the wedding, and if that isn't incentive enough to give it a go, I don't know what is!



Nugg Peel Off Masks

Nugg have just released two more of their pain free peel off masks. One charcoal and vitamin C mask for cleansing, unclogging pores and reducing shine! The other is tea tree and seas silt mask for toning, cleansing, refining and energizing skin. Most peel off masks hurt so much, so I love the idea of a pain-free peel off, so I'll definitely be trying these when I can!

Thank so much for reading and let me know which new releases you're loving in the comments!

Lou Loves x

Links:
Smashbox highlighters
The Body Shop body yogurts
KKW Beauty Lipsticks - releasing 8th June 2018.
Dior 'Backstage' Collection
Nugg Peel Off Masks

*No images are my own and were found on www.google.com *

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. ool list. It sounds very nicely-fresh, if it makes sense. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete