The Benefit Dream Team!

by - June 17, 2018

 
I've always been a huge fan of Benefit, but I know it can be pretty overwhelming going up to the counter and being faced with about 15 different shades of blusher, so today I'm sharing with you my top 3 picks from Benefit, so you know exactly what to give a go!
 


First off is the much hyped about high beam highlighter. I held off giving this a go, because I never really got the appeal with liquid highlighters. But, as soon as I tried this, I realised why everyone loves it so much; it's such a dewy and delicate finish but can definitely be built up for a blinding highlight. I really love the shade of this as well, it's got that gorgeous pink undertone which makes it that little bit different than your usual icy glow.

I love to blend this in with my finger. I dot it along my cheekbones and brow bone, and then just pat it in with my ring finger for a more natural look, but you could definitely use a quite dense brush (maybe a concealer brush?) to build up the shade. This works perfectly on pale skin, but because of the shade, I'm not sure how well it would work on darker skintones.


Next up, is my brow holy grail - goof proof brow pencil. I'm completely obsessed with this brow pencil - it's super easy to use but makes your brows look good and more importantly stay put! It has two tips to use; the pointed end is designed for mapping out the brow shape and defining, whilst the wide tip is used for filling in! I have shade 3, which I think is the only shade they do in a mini, but they have 6 shades for the full-size product, and which come with a built in spoolie which is super helpful for travelling!


Finally, is my all time favourite - Rockateur. I'm obsessed with this product just because it's so versatile! Obviously, I love to use this as a blush, but it's also gorgeous as an eyeshadow, and I also use this as a bronzer, because of the gorgeous bronze shimmer running throughout it! This might be my all time favourite Benefit product, because it feels so lovely and light on the skin. It's also a really nice blush shade; it's such a perfect delicate blush shade, but you could definitely build it up for a more dramatic, evening look!

Thanks so much for reading, and let me know your favourite Benefit product in the comments!

Lou Loves x

All products can be found on www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments