My 5 Drugstore Skincare Heroes!

by - May 27, 2018


I'm such a huge lover of drugstore skincare and definitely have my favourite brands, so today I'm talking you through my top 5 products!

 
 
First off, is the L'Oreal Smooth Scrubs nourishing scrub. I have been obsessed with this as the weather has gotten warmer! I tend to find that the sun really dries my skin so I've been loving using this to get rid of any dry spots. It's got 3 different sugars to tackle different things which I thought was really good ; it's got white sugar to buff away impurities and dead skin, blonde sugar because it's a natural moisturiser and brown sugar as it's rich in minerals to help strengthen the skin's barrier.


 
 
Next is the Soap and Glory peaches and clean cleansing milk. This has to be my all time favourite cleanser because it's so gentle on sensitive skin, yet just melts off your make up!  This is designed for all skin types though, so it also a pore de-clogging formula. It also smells incredible; its a gorgeous peach that isn't overpowering but still smells really sweet and fruity on the skin!
 
 

The next is a mask that I was sent by Formula 10.0.6 a couple of months ago (to see my review of all products click here). I've been loving using this mask to clear the pores around my nose. It feels so gentle on the skin, but still really detoxes pores. It makes my skin feel so clear and fresh - it's not like any other mask I've tried! It also smells amazing - the bergamot makes it such a lovely scent for summer as well as it's not too heavy.


You'll probably all be bored of me droning on abut this moisturiser now, but I literally cannot get enough of it! It's a water based formula so feels really light on the skin but still feels like it's doing good. It makes your skin look really dewy and glowy; what else could you ask for in a moisturiser?! They also do it in 3 types so they cater to all skin types ; dry and sensitive, dry to normal and normal to combination! It's also infused with hyaluronic acid so really helps improve the appearance of the skin's surface!

 
 
 The final product is a recent discovery of mine and after everyone started raving about it I couldn't not give it a go! This is the Botanics facial oil that's 100% natural and creates in partnership with Kew Gardens in London. I use this in the mornings when I'm not going to put any make up on or after a face mask just to really re-hydrate the skin! I've also found that this helps to get rid of any uneven texture or tone to the skin which I didn't expect at all!
 
So, I hope you found some new products to test out from this post! Thank you so much fro reading, and I'll see you all again next week!
 
Lou Loves x

You May Also Like

0 comments