My Fresh 'No Makeup' Makeup Look!

by - June 10, 2018

 

I often struggle to understand make up trends - like halo brows, what's even the point?! - but this current fresh, minimal make up trend is definitely one I can get on board with! I've just about got my look down, so I thought it was about time that I shared my look with you!


First off to prime my face, I mix the L'Oreal hydra genius moisturiser with their luminising  primer shot. This really makes sure the primer settles into the skin nicely and isn't sat on top of the skin which is often what makes make up look cakey! I then use about half a pump of the true match foundation and just distribute it lightly all over my face - you could also use a BB or CC cream instead, I've heard the it cosmetics CC cream is fab for a nice light coverage! I just blend this in with the Spectrum B01 brush and then just bounce off the excess with my beautyblender!


 
   

I then just lightly dust the rimmel stay matte powder to make my makeup last longer! To give my skin a bit of life back, I use Benefit's rockateur as a contour! This blush is perfect for a natural look as it has the coppery tones but still that main blush shade as well! To top it off I add some of the NYX highlighter in the shade 4.


I then lightly run the benefit goof proof brow pencil (shade 3) through my brows to create a light and fluffy brow look and use L'Oreal baby roll on my lashes to add loads of length but still not making them look heavy or un-natural! At this point, I also sometimes add a nude lip shade (ususaly Tanya Burr pink cocoa) but the look still really works without it!

And that's it! Less than ten products and takes me 15 minutes, max! So, I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week!

Lou Loves x

You May Also Like

0 comments