My Make up Collection and Storage 2017!

by - February 22, 2017

Hey everyone,

Some of you long-term readers will know that I did this post way back in 2015 when my make up collection was a lot smaller. The way I store my make up has changed a lot since then so I thought I would do a little updated one for you!

 
The majority of my make up is stored in the acrylic drawers you can see in the photo above. The section on the top is from Tiger which they don't anymore but Primark do one in the exact same size. I was actually really happy when I realised that the top fit in with the new drawers from Primark which were only £4!


Then, my tall palettes which don't fit in are down the side as you can see (There I have my Urban Decay Naked Palette and L'Oreal La Palette Nude as well as my Maybelline colour tattoo in Creamy Beige because I couldn't find anywhere else for it). I then have make up that I'm not currently using, or any spares and back ups of products in the big drawer that's in my dressing table. (I have the HERMES dressing table from IKEA if you're wondering).


I then have my Soap and Glory Glamorama palette at the back as it's too big to put anywhere else! I then have I have my face products and my current favourite lip products in the top section or my acrylic drawers.


So on the left, I have my Soap and Glory Blur and Brighten Concealer and my 17 Stay Time concealer which has now been discontinued so I'm trying to stretch it out for as long as possible! Then on the other side of that compartment I have the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which is by far THE best powder.


Then I have lip glosses and liquid lipsticks at the back (I currently have in there the NYX ButterGloss in Angel Food Cake, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul, Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo and the Barry M lip kit in Pose).

 
Then in the individual sections I have my favourite lipsticks (and one gloss as there was no room left as the back) which right are (from back left to bottom right): MAC's Lustre lipstick in Plumful, Kiko Velvet Mat lipstick in 613 (was a limited edition product and sadly is no longer available), Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker gloss in Charm Offensive, MAC's Matte lipstick in Mehr, Collection DeLuxe lipstick in 02 - Tallulah and Tanya Burr Cosmetics lipstick in Pink Cocoa.



In the first drawer I have the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood palette and my NYX create your own Palette with shades Naked Truth, Sin, Chandelier and Over the Taupe in. Then I have, all of my solo shadows and minis. There is the NYX Hot Singles in Innocent, NYX Hot Singles in Velvet (it's in a Natural Collection pot because they didn't have the solo so I bought it in the pan version), Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eye Shimmer Pot in Champagne Sparkle, Urban Decay Solo in Half Baked and the Smashbox mini Photo Op trio in Screen Shot.


Then in the bottom drawer I have all my longer products like mascaras, eyeliner etc. There is the Maybelline The Colossal Extreme Volum' mascara, Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD mascara, Soap and Glory Supercat Skinny liquid liner, Soap and Glory Supercat liquid liner, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 625 Sparkle Nude, Tanya Burr Cosmetics Glitter Liner in Treasured and Smashbox 24 hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer as well as the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze!

So, I hope you all enjoyed this slightly longer post, and I will see you all again on Friday. I love you all so very much, bye!

Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

0 comments