January Favourites!

by - February 03, 2017

Hey everyone,

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I did my 2016 favourites! Nevertheless, these are the products I've been loving throughout January!


First off I a gorgeous Zoella Beauty product. This is the Hungry Hands hand cream which was released in late 2016 in the Christmas range. This scent is my absolute favourite that Zoe has released. It's a beautiful scent of warm gingerbread with a bit of vanilla mixed in as well so it literally smells like Christmas in a tube! Aside from the scent, the product itself is so lovely. It's the perfect hand cream where the product feels nice and moisturising without being greasy and it soaks in pretty quickly! I'm not normally one to remember to put hand cream on every night but since I opened this I have been putting it on nearly every single day!!


Next up is the gorgeous NYX Hot Singles eyeshadow in the shade Innocent. It's a gorgeous warm pale brown that fits into any look and look absolutely stunning. My favourite look to create with it is using it all over my lid with Bookworm from the Tanya Burr Hollywood Palette in the crease! They are a warm brown match made in heaven. This shadow is £3.50 when it's in the solo (like here) but if you want it in the create your own palette it's only £2.50 for the pan itself which is absolutely incredible compared to the likes of MAC and more high end brands!


You've heard me ramble on about this brush so so much but I just love it so much! It's the Real Techniques Base Shadow brush. It is absolutely incredible!!! It applies shadow really evenly on the lid and doesn't create any patchy areas like some of the other high street eye brushes. It's super soft and feels quite expensive when you're using whereas some can feel quite harsh and abrasive when you use it. The only downside with this is that you can only buy it in sets not individually which is really annoying because otherwise I would probably have about 20 of these! haha. The permanent set it is in is the Starter Set which is £21.99 so it's pretty affordable considering you get 5 brushes (Base Shadow, Deluxe Crease, Accent, Fine Liner and Brow).


 I have been wearing the Jack Wills "WILLS" scent all month and it's barely gone down at all! It's quite a floral scent but also has a hint of vanilla so it's a little bit on the sweet side as well which I actually really like. I got this is the Christmas set of three sprays and they don't actually sell the spray individually but I've linked the perfume in the same scent which is £34.50 for those of you interested in it.


The final product is the gorgeous Matte Lip from Tanya Burr Cosmetics in the shade Martha Moo. This is the perfect shade for me. It's a vibrant-ish pink but has a nude undertone which is pretty much my go-to shade. I've also found that if you apply a clear lip balm over the top (like the hydrate Baby Lips from Maybelline) it creates a slightly glossy shade that is actually a little darker and makes it look more peachy/orange toned which is nice if you want something a little different. This is also only £5.99 so for pretty much 2 lip shades it's really affordable!
 
 
So, thank you all so much for reading, I love you all so very much, and I will see you all again soon,
 
Love Lou
xxxx

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I always love to see what Lou's loving through January aha!

    https://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete