My Make up Drawers - Part 3!

by - October 19, 2016



Hey everyone,

This is a very long time overdue.... So, a few weeks ago I did the first two parts of my make up drawers tour but I never got round to finishing it, so that's exactly what I'm going to do today! (To catch up, here's post 1 and post 2)

In my lipstick compartment I have:

Zoella Beauty Lip Balm (NO LONGER SOLD)


Kiko Deco Delight Lipstick in 02

Kiko Velvet Mat Lipstick in 613

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul

NYX Buttergloss in Angel Food Cake

Kiko Free Sprit Lip and Cheek in 105


Rimmel Colour Rush in Give Me a Cuddle

Barry M Matte Me Up in 2

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Aurora

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in First Date

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Cotton Cane


Collection Deluxe Lipstick in 05 Silent Movie

Revlon Colourburst in 096 Macaroon

 
Baby Lips Pink Punch

Baby Lips Electro in Pink Shock


Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pink Mallow

Avon Colour Trend Colour Smoothies in Pink Pucker

Avon Colour Trend Colour Smoothies in Coral Crush

I hope you all enjoyed this (long awaited) post, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

Qotp - What is your favourite Autumnal Lipstick

Aotp - MAC's Lustre Lipstick in Plumful!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's interesting to see which products you like to keep in your drawers, great post!

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/miss-peregrines-home-for-peculiar_20.html

    ReplyDelete