My Drugstore Lipstick Wishlist!

by - October 14, 2016

Hey everyone,

Over the past few months, I have compiled a lost of all the lipsticks I have amazing things about and that I really want to try. I hope you enjoy this post and I hope you find some inspiration if you are looking for a couple of new lipsticks.

The first lipstick I want to try is Sleek's MakeUP Matte Me in Shabby Chic. This is a liquid lipstick in the most gorgeous pink nude shade which I think looks pretty similar to the shade of Kiko Velvet Mat in 613 (swatch of the 613 below). Because all Velvet Mat lipsticks have been discontinued this will be perfect for when mine runs out. This is also a little cheaper than the velvet mat's as this retails at £4.99.


Next up, is the Barry M Super Slick in Mauve it. I can't say no to a pun name ;). This is a dark mauve/berry shade that is perfect for Autumn/Winter. This is just the shade I was looking for and is unlike any other shades I have! This is also really affordable - it retails at £4.99 which is amazing if it's the same quality as the other Barry M lip products!

Another lipstick I have been lusting after is the NYX Butter lipstick in Cotton Candy! It's a lovely pink shade that has a bit of  nude shade to it - I can't quite describe it! This is also so affordable as it retails at £5.50

The next lipstick I have been wanting to try for ages is the Rimmel Kate Moss in 38. This is a gorgeous classic nude colour. I have always looked at classic nudes but I can never find one that looks right or suits my skin colour. This one is at the top of my wishlist - I need to get this really soon!

The final lipstick i'm going to share with you today is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo. I think this is the most wanted shade of all of Tanya's matte lips. Every time I go online, it's always sold out! Anyway, this is a gorgeous red-y nude. It's so hard to describe, but oh so gorgeous!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou

Qotp - What's on your lipstick wishlist?

You May Also Like

0 comments