Budget Beauty : Bath Products

by - October 17, 2016

Hey everyone,

you guys seem to be really enjoying these budget beauty posts. Today I'm going to be sharing with you my favourite budget bath products. I hope you enjoy this post, and I will see you all very, very soon. xxxx


My number one place for affordable bath products is obviously Lush. I absolutely love Lush and it's up there among my favourite shops. My favourite thing to get from Lush is a bubble bar.

Bubble bars are brightly coloured shapes that you crumble under running water and they make the most gorgeous smelling bubbles ever. My personal favourites and The Comforter, Yuzu and Cocoa, Creamy Candy and Pop in the Bath. The comforter is a sweet/fruity scent that had bergamot oil in to make the bubbles smell like berries. This on is by far my favourite bubble bar and I always make sure to have at least one in my Lush collection :).

Yuzu and Cocoa isn't technically a bubble bar but I thought I'd include it anyway. It's a bubble-roon, which basically means it's a bubble bar shaped into a macroon type shape. This has a chocolate orange-y scent and it perfect for those of us who love a sweet scent!

Creamy Candy is one of the smaller bubble bars, but all good things come in small packages! This is another sweet scent that smells like candyfloss and vanilla - to me this smells quite like snow fairy so that's a bonus!

The final bubble bar - Pop in the Bath - was nearly discontinued but everyone went crazy so Lush decided to bring it back which is so lucky! It's more of a citrus-y scent which is quite different to what I normally go for but I actually really like it!

Recently, Lush released their Christmas Collection so I thought I'd share some of the bits I really want to try from the range!

First of all, is my all time favourite Christmas bubble bar - and that's Candy Mountain. This is pink and white swirled mountain shape. This smells a little like creamy candy as it has the scent of candy floss and vanilla, but some how this smells more Christmassy?!? I don't really know, maybe it's just me!

Another bubble bar that was one of my favourites is Christmas Penguin. This was originally released with the 2014 Christmas collection and I fell in love with it. Last year, it wasn't released and I was really upset about it! Luckily it has been re-released this year, so I'll definitely be stocking up on these!

The final bubble bar that I liked the look of was Ruby Red Slippers. This bubble bar is super glittery and has a floral scent that is incredible!

I feel like if rambled on about Lush for ages... sorry! I was going to add a bit in here about my favourite Lush bath bombs but I thought that would be a little too much Lush talk for one day.. If you want, I could do a separate post completely talking about my favourite Lush bath bombs.. Let me know :)

My other go-to brand for affordable bath products is Zoella Beauty! I love all of Zoe's collections and my favourites are the bubble baths and fizz bars.

The original collection has a really floral and fresh scent that is perfect for Spring and Summer! The only complaint I have about this collection is that the fizz bar is so had to break! I think this is because it's so thick, but I physically cant break it! Although Soak Opera (the bubble bath) is absolutely perfect and creates loads of bubbles!

The Sweet Inspirations collection is pretty new, but it's already my favourite collection! It has the scent of toasted almonds and macaroons which is a sweet scent lovers heaven! I have absolutely no complaints about this collection and my favourite products are Le Fizz (the fizz bar), Bath Latte (bubble bath) and Sugar Dip (bath salts).

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and let me know if you want that post about the Lush bath bombs. I love you all so much and I'll see you all very, very soon,

Love Lou
xxxx

Qotp - What are your go-to affordable brands?

Links and prices :

The Comforter - £4.95
Yuzu and Cocoa - £3.95
Creamy Candy - £2.95
Pop in the Bath - £3.65
Candy Mountain - £2.95
Christmas Penguin - £3.95
Ruby Red Slippers - £3.95
Le Fizz - £5
Bath Latte - £6
Sugar Dip - £6
Soak Opera - £5
Fizz Bar - £5

You May Also Like

0 comments