Winter Tag!

by - February 12, 2016




Hey guys, I haven't been tagged to do this but I thought I would do it anyway. I will be using the questions from Sophia Anna so go and check out her blog. I know it is coming towards the end of winter but I thought this was a really cute tag. Hope you enjoy. xxx

What are your favourite things about Winter?

Hot Chocolates, blankets and candles.

What is your favourite Winter outfit?

I love black jeans/leggings with checked (plaid) shirts and a white vest top underneath.

What is your favourite Winter food?

I wait all year for Christmas Dinner and I love it!!

Favourite Winter drink?

Starbucks hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and flake. (Healthy I know!!)

What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?

Snuggled under a blanket with a hot chocolate watching films and Tv

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?

I like to do really fluttery lashes and a dark berry lip.

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?

Hot Chocolate
Fire
Christmas

What is your favourite Winter song?

Christmas songs - no particular one. Just all of them!


Thank you so much for reading and I will so you very soon,
Love Lou.

You May Also Like

0 comments