Get To Know Me Tag - 6 Month Anniversary Post

by - February 28, 2016

Hey guys, welcome to my 6 month anniversary post! I know this is a day late but I didn't want tot rush this post because this is probably one of the most important posts I have ever done. Anyway, I wasn't tagged to do this but as I have been blogging for 6 months I thought it was time that you lovely people got to know me better. I hope you enjoy at I will see you again at 5pm GMT. xxxx (By the way using the questions from Tried and Tested Blog and click here to see the post I am using the questions from).

1- What is your favourite way to style your hair?

I am stuck between two styles. I love taking the front section of my hair, twist it or plait it and then pin it at the back of my head. This helps to keep hair out of my face when I am working on blog posts. I also really like tipping my head upside down to create a really voluminous high pony tail.

2- What is the one movie you could re-watch over and over again?

I could 100% watch Elf over and over again. I love Elf and as soon as it goes into December it is nearly constantly on!

3- Do you have any pets? If so tell us about them!

I actually don't have any pets but if I did I would have a Maltipoo - which is a cross between a Maltese and a Poodle! It's so cute!

4- What's on your nails right now? If you aren't wearing any what is due to go on next?

I don't have anything on and as you will know if you read my Day in The Life I had on Kiko in 486 Tea Rose and the one that is due to go on next is Kiko 507 Blush and the Avon Magic Effects Matte Top Coat which is basically just a top coat that makes any nail varnish matte.

5- What's your favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite thing about blogging is interacting with you lovely lot on a daily basis. I also really love reading all of your blogs. By the way, if you want me to check out your blog - just leave it in the comments below and I will be sure to check it out. xx
6- Bold eyes or Bold Lips?

If you had asked me this a few months ago, I would have said bold eyes, but recently I have been loving paler shimmery eyes and bold lips.

7- If you could blog about one brands products - which brand would it be?

This is so difficult! A make-up brand I would blog about would probably be Smashbox - their products are quite affordable but they are still really good quality!. If it was any other brand it would have to be Lush.

8- Most used/loved product?

My most used product is probably Smashbox Full Exposure mascara. This makes your lashes look really full but also quite natural.

9- Would you rather have forever flawless skin and not be able to wear any other makeup or never being able to wear a base (foundation, BB cream) but being able to wear eyeshadow, mascara, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, etc ?

As I don't really wear skin make-up so I would say never be able to wear a base.

10- What is your most hated thing about applying make-up?

My most hated thing about applying make-up is probably when I always sneeze after I put on my mascara!

Anyway, that is the end of this post and I tag:

Marti (Pink Smarties)
E Pop 14
El The Bookworm

Than you so much for reading and all your support over the 6 months I have been blogging. xx

Love Lou
xx

You May Also Like

0 comments