THE LIEBSTER AWARD!!

Hey everyone, I wasn't expecting to be doing this post today and I had been planning to be doing my Top 5 Non-Beauty Favourites but anyway enough of the rambling. I was nominated by Autumn from Hopeful, Faithful and Creative. Hope you Enjoy! xx
 
First of all, I have to follow some rules:
 
-Link back to the person who tagged you (hopefulfaithfulandcreative)
-Answer the 11 questions the person that tagged you provided
-Post the picture ^^^
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers
 
These are the questions Autumn asked me.
 
1- What is your most favourite subject?
 
2- If you could be any singer, who would you be?  BeyoncĂ© 100%
 
3- What's your favourite animal? Polar Bears
 
4-What kind of music do you like?  Just basically what is on my Spotify playlist. (Spotify - LouLoves)
 
5- What qualities would your fictional pet animal have? Friendly, Loving and Loyal.
 
6-What is your inner animal? Probably a penguin!
 
7- What message would you put inside a fortune cookie? Everything will be okay!
 
8- What is your favourite number? 7
 
9- Where would you want to celebrate your 100th birthday? New York
 
10- What would you name your children, if you had any?  Girl = Chloe. Boy = Harry.
 
11- Do you prefer Pizza or Pasta?  PIZZA!!!
 
I TAG:
 
1- It's Ella
4- Grace Kate
6- Em's World
7- Runnerella
8-Hilary Young
11- El The Bookworm
 
My questions
 
1- What could you not live without?
2- What inspired you to start blogging?
3- What is your favourite food?
4- Favourite Pinterest account?
5- Favourite Blogger?
6-  Any talents?
7- Best thing about blogging?
8- Favourite Social Media?
9- Favourite type of post to write?
10- Favourite Colour?
11- If you could collab with anyone who would you collab with?

Again, thank you to Autumn for nominating me for this award and I will see you all again very soon!
Love Lou
xxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. LOL, that's the sixth time I've been nominated! But hey, the more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments :)