L'Oreal Smooth Sugars Scrub Review!

by - April 29, 2018


I've always been a huge fan of L'Oreal skincare, so when I saw these beauts launch I knew I just had to try one! I picked the nourishing cocoa one because what doesn't sound amazing about that?!

So far, I've been really loving this scrub and how it works. You apply it to dry skin and then wet your hands to rub it in. The sugars in it then melt as you rub it in and it leaves this really nice almost serum onto the skin which is like to massage in a little more before I wash it off. The product as a whole just feels really luxurious for a high street product which I really like!


And this scrub is a blend of 3 sugars that all aim to do different things! It's got white sugar to buff away impurities and dead skin, blonde sugar because it's a natural moisturiser and brown sugar as it's rich in minerals to help strengthen the skin's barrier.

It's main aim is to tackle dry patches, which is what really attracted me to it in the first place. I've always had really dry patches on my cheeks on forehead and even after just a few uses, this has got rid of them already which I was really impressed with!


This scent of this stuff is also really nice! It's smells just like chocolate (because of the cocoa), but not in an overpowering way - similar to the Body Shop's chocolate range. I also find that the cocoa gives it this really nice colour that makes it super easy to see where the sugar is on the skin, so you make sure to really melt it away!

I've been using this a few times a week, as it says to, and I've been really impressed with the results. It makes your skin really glowy and moisturised, but not the extent that it looks greasy! This is the first scrub I've tried that's actually moisturised the skin whilst scrubbing it - with my dry skin, I sometimes feel like scrubs are just stripping away the skin and they feel really harsh!

Thank you all so much for your support and I'll see you next week!

Lou Loves x

Click here for the L'Oreal website
Click here for the Superdrug website

You May Also Like

0 comments