NYX Lid Lingerie Eye Tint!

by - July 21, 2017

Right now, there is a really big hype around this product (as well as the now blogger famous lip lingerie) so I thought I'd pick one up to see what the hype's all about.

 
I got the shade 01 Sweet Cloud and it's a really shimmery bronze/gold with a coppery shimmer to it and also quite chunky silver glitter running through it. This shade is nothing like any other shade I have ever tried - in fact all of the shades in the range are super unique - there's literally nothing I can compare it to, to give you all an idea of what it looks like.


The product itself obviously isn't as pigmented as a cream or powder product may be as it is just a tint but I was really happy with the colour pay off from it. I was also pretty surprised by the formula of it - I thought it would be quite a liquid product but I'd say it's definitely more of a cream than a liquid product.


I've found from this, that you can get 2 looks out of it. You could get a subtle wash of colour that has a really pretty shimmery sheen to it (which I prefer) or you can go all out glitter. This really depends on how much you apply - it took me a few uses to work out how much product worked well for me.


I have tried this product both with and without a primer and I would definitely recommend giving it a go with primer. When I wore it without primer it lasted for about 3/4 hours before creasing whereas the primer locked it on all day.


I've used this a few times so I thought that I would share with you my favourite looks that I've conjured up using this product as a base. My favourite is, applying this a little heavier and adding winged eyeliner which is super quick to do and looks really nice. Another favourite, is adding a wash of colour with the tint then using the 'Bookworm' from Tanya's hollywood palette into the crease toad some definition to the eye.

So, I hope you all enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading
and I will see you very soon,

Love Lou
xxxxx

Buy this beauty here - £6

You May Also Like

0 comments