My Top 5 Beauty Products // Guest Post

by - July 05, 2017

Hey guys, it's @mua_lilygrace on instagram and today I'm doing a guest post on my top 5 beauty products! I hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to hop on over to my instagram and have a little look!


1- I heart Chocolate and Peaches Palette

I love this palette because it's such an amazing dupe for the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.


2- Kylie Cosmetics lip kit in Koko K

Kylie's lip kits have such a big hype around them but I think it's totally justified because they are super long-lasting and don't dry out your lips at all


3- Makeup Obsession highlighter in the shade Moon.

This highlighter is incredible as it's super pigmented and super affordable.


4- MAC lipstick in Taupe

MAC lipsticks are a beauty staple for most people including myself because they are super long lasting and this shade is such a gorgeous colour.


5- NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams

I love the formula of these and they're one of the most long lasting products available in the drugstore, not to mention the incredible colour range!

Thank you so much Lily for doing this post, I hope you lovely lot enjoyed it, and don't forget to check out Lily's instagram,

Love Lou
xxxxx

*DISCLAIMER - None of these above photos are my own, all were supplied by Lily but all were found on www.google.com*

You May Also Like

0 comments