*Heart and Home Candle Review

by - July 14, 2017


The lovely guys over at Heart and Home sent me three absolutely gorgeous candles last week and I couldn't not share them with you!

For those of you who don't know who Heart and Home are, they're a really nice company who sell candles as well as reed diffusers and car air fresheners. I have spoken about these guys before because I love their candles - especially as their candles are a natural soy wax blend so they burn really cleanly and evenly.




So, the first scent they sent me (try and say that 10 times fast!) was Lime Splash. This one smells exactly like Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush range if you're familiar with that. I absolutely love this as it has the really fresh and uplifting lime but it's still got that bit of sweetness from the vanilla so this is a new favourite in my candle collection!



Next, we have Peach Mango Smoothie, which is my favourite of the bunch. I was obsessed with this scent from the very first second I smelt it, I can't even describe how great it smells it's that good. This is my favourite because you've got the really sweet peach but then still the fruity twist of the mango - it's absolutely nothing like I've ever smelt before!



Finally, we have Simply Mulberry which you guys will know I've had from them before! I'm not really sure how to explain this one and I think the description explains it all - "A luscious fruity fragrance capturing the mellow sweetness of sun-ripened mulberries with lingering top notes of creamy vanilla."






I absolutely love these candles and I literally cannot fault them. They light easily, they burn evenly, they smell amazing and the packaging is gorgeous. Normally, candle lids are the least interesting part about the candle, but all of the candles have really cute picture lids which I think really makes them stand out from the crowd.


Thank you so much to the lovely guys over at Heart and Home for the candles. If you guys fancy purchasing their candles click here to be taken to the website.

So, thank you so much for reading, and if you have got any questions make sure you ask them down below!


Love Lou
xxxxx

*These products were gifted to me but all thoughts and opinions are my own*

You May Also Like

0 comments